Interviewer: Give us your best tip for overcoming depression.
Stephen Fry: To regard it as being like the weather. It's not your responsibility that it's raining, but it is real when it rains, and the fact that it's raining does not mean that the rain is never going to stop. The only thing to do is to believe that, one day, it won't be raining and accept it so you can find a mental umbrella to shield yourself from the worst. The sun will eventually come up.
tangoconway: The last to say - Atmosphere
bac0nbits: everyone’s just so fake and shitty.
Day 10: One confession.
Day 9: Two smileys that describe your life right...
:( :|… :)
Day 8: Three turn ons.
1. Being genuine 2. Intelligence 3. Humbleness
Aw doggy who’s crying next door come cuddle me and love me instead of your mean neglecting owners
Day 7: Four turn offs.
1. Stupidity, shallowness 2. Bad personal hygiene 3. Arrogance/ being up yourself 4. Not understanding the meaning of ‘space’
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot (in no order...
1. Tango 2. T1+T2 3. B1+B2 4. Aunties 5. Parents
i hate to winge over tumblr
but i’m kinda tired of being lonely
wish i had small boobs
I’ll Be Seeing You, Billie Holiday I’ll be...
me: i'm so over him
Day 5: Six things you wish you had never done.
1. Become friends with a certain person 2. Become friends with a certain other person 3. Cut my hair in year 7 4. Spent money on clothes I never wear 5. Said things to people 6. Had a thing with you
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. People 2. Other people 3. Water 4. Water again 5. All the assignments I have to do 6. My fish 7. You
greymatterdreams: Four Seasons in One Day - New...
Crowded House- Four Seasons In One Day
Day 3: Eight ways to win your heart.
1. Have resemblance to Matt Damon ( ;) ) 2. Have a nice voice 3. Talk about interesting things and make me think 4. Love cuddling 5. Make me laugh 6. Like cooking with me, or like the food I cook, either way 7. Be there for me, but also understand when I need space 8. Watch lots and lots of movies with me